Monday, August 29, 2011

My speech for the Lifeboat Dilemma :D

Today's assignment : write my short speech on my blog! 

hahaha actually, my speech is kind of really short one, but anyway (: here we go!

SPEECH


The mitochondria, which is one of the most important part of the cell, is me!
The cell is made out of protein(The structure of cells, and the extracellular matrix in which they are embedded, is largely made of protein. [Examples: Collagens] (Plants and many microbes depend more on carbohydrates, e.g., cellulose, for support, but these are synthesized by enzymes.)), and we need energy to make protein for our cells.
Why do we need energy? RNA passes the message from the DNA, to ribosome to make the protein. during this process, we need the energy.
And 'I' make that energy to move the RNA. Not only moving RNA, I make the energy to move protein around, muscle fibers contracting around, neurons producing impulses and sending signals to other cell. 
if I didn't exist, the RNA would not move to ribosome.
if the MITOCHONDRIA didn't exist, there would be so cell.
So, if we say this in one sentence, this would be like this.
If the MITOCHONDRIA don't exist, there's no cell!
So I am sure that the cell needs me and I should not be thrown out of the boat.
I am the important part of the cell.

3 comments:

  1. Soo,
    Super work, I'm excited to read so much good English,and also lots of stuff that I'm not familiar with.
    I just came across a little something I'd like you to take a look at. It's something we studied last year, it's called second conditional. Try to correct these two extracts, please!!!!!! Have an excellent week!!
    if I don't exist, the RNA could not move to ribosome,
    If the MITOCHONDRIA don't exist, there's no cell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Mr Godoy!
    Thanks for reading my blog! (:
    if I didn't exist, the RNA would not move to ribosome.
    if the MITOCHONDRIA didn't exist, there would be so cell.
    is this right? haha anyway, thanks for the reminding!
    have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing great!
    That's right, we were given to you a basic small cell. ^ ^

    ReplyDelete